Sunday, January 09, 2005

A Bright Tomorrow!

Time that runs away... or in my case, its time that is never made! I don't make the time to read, I don't make the time to work out, I don't make the time to study for the GMAT, I don't make time to do a lot of things. Maybe it is time to start making time. Funny, everyone is worried about going back in time... but what if we turned that concept around and created time? What a difference in approach. Something to think about going into this year.

Anyway, I keep smiling these days. Maybe I have finally gotten out of my funk. Work is not so serious anymore. Wait, I take that back. I just don't take it as seriously 80% of the time. Okay, maybe 60% of the time. But that is better than I used to be. So I will take what I can get for now. I am not so hung up on getting ahead as I am on achieving a healthy work life balance. It starts by taking vacation days... going into work and working a 10 hour day, not 14 hours... and doing what I know best, being creative. So, I have a real hopeful outlook for this year. Perhaps I will be 'creating' time this year, rather than wishing I could get it back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home