Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The Never Ending Fatigue

How is it that the week is always so tiring? I mean, its not like we are doing physical activities 24 hours a day. I think the mind has a lot more to do with how your body feels than most people would think. For instance, the dread and repetitiveness of everyday work takes a heavy toll on you. Your neck feels tense, your eyes are heavy, your muscles ache... and all you did is sit at a desk and stare at a computer screen. Or perhaps it is the sitting piece that makes working hard. Who knows. But in any case, I come home so tired and ready to take a nap. And then I force myself to stay up... and the next morning I am even more tired. The week continues this way and then I finally recover Friday night into Saturday morning. Am I becoming an old lady? It is starting to look that way. Maybe since I constantly lead an 'old lady' lifestyle I am becoming one... Right. Off to bed.

Nothing too exciting is going on. Quick recap:
Friday went to a poker party at Aaron's. Did not play, too chicken... plus I didn't want to lose the cash.

Sat. we (shif, crystal, and i) had a dinner party for all of their OSU and MACC friends. I basically cooked all day and prepared for the party. After the party we went out. First to B-Hampton and then to Carlisle Club. At Carlisle club Shif nearly got into a fight with some drunk $7 Million girl. We took a 30 year old guy with us, which got me to thinking about 'what will I be doing when I am 30?'.

Sunday, I managed to create disaster in Crystal's apartment that took nearly 4 hours to rectify. But on the upside, I managed to work out for 35 minutes. Not super good, but a start.

Believe it or not, I was able to observe the holiday on Monday. So it was another lazy day at Crystal's cooking and eating. Made fajita Mexican pizza's while she made some YUMMY guacamole. Now I know the secret too!

Then back to the daily grind..........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of disaster? This sounds like a good story. ;) Do tell!

January 21, 2005 at 3:17 AM  
Blogger Action Randall said...

I was random blogging. Saw Columbus. Thought I'd say hi.

I agree, I would much rather be tired from chopping wood all day, than from sitting in front of this computer.
Funny, you wonder what you'll be doing at 30. I wonder what I was thinking at 30. :)

February 2, 2005 at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home