Thursday, May 05, 2005

And the World Keeps Turning!

Without me writing. A month and a few days have passed... and at last I have a new computer. Not that mine was broken, but it was not the most inspiring tool. So, this will be my first post from my brand SPANKIN' new computer. YEAH!

And for some more changes. I am faced with a intriguing job offer. But that would mean I forfeit the promotion I have been working so hard for over the past 2 years. I would leave my current department for a new one in a lateral move. Of course, I would have a more standard work day, i.e. no more 14-16 hour days where I work too many hours and do 4 people's jobs.

In anycase... it is 12:30 AM and I need to be at work in a few hours. So, for now I will head off to bed. Then start tomorrow and finally answer 'yes' or 'no' to this job. AHHHHHHHHH! Grown up decisions are not fun to make!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home