Thursday, September 15, 2005

A Wireless Reality World

So, I'm always talking on my cell or cordless phone... which means I can multi-task and be mobile. I'm always hiding wires and trying to make space easy to use. And now... After a LONG time, I have wireless internet. And I'm loving it. I can use it on my porch, in bed, in front of the TV, or even while I'm on the toilet should the desperate need to do so arise. And to make it even better, as I continue to unpack and move into my new apt... I'm able to move my computer around and never lose the chats I have going. So its almost like having someone with me as I do my boring tasks; you know... to keep me company.

In anycase, I've moved again... 3 time in 2 years. Crazy. I hate moving and keep thinking I should have bought a condo or something when I moved here. All that rent money that I've thrown away thinking that each year would be the 'last' year that I am here. Alas, fate has other plans. Anyway, having an apt. makes it easy to run away with Prince Charming (whenever he may arrive). Speaking of which, my mom and I are not talking. I accused her of only being able to talk about me getting married. She claimed that she does not only talk about that. And since, we haven't talked. I'm determined not to give in and talk to her first. I'm sure my dad will eventually step in and end the 'cold' war, but until then... we'll continue to find out details about each other from other family members. Who ever thinks my family is perfect, your mistaken. We are a reality show waiting to happen. Another, more polite and not as vulgar, Osbournes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home