Saturday, May 21, 2005

Time keeps on ticking, ticking, ticking. Into the future

Its May 20th, or technically the 21st. The Nissan has suffered a small set back which resulted in my sister and I getting into a huge fight. Arg, its great having family around, but at some point in time you outgrow them and need a break. I love my parents, but I can't live with them at this time. It feels weird to have those restrictions and/or expectations set that have been present since you were 10. Time has changed me and sometimes I wish that social expectations would change accordingly. Anyway, I have no idea what I am babbling about.

I am going to go the Columbus Symphony tomorrow. I'm excited. I've invited along 2 friends (recently made) to come with. Hopefully it goes well and starts to stregnthen that new relationship. I really need to call Randy, he's called a few times and I have been out of town each time. Timing is critical sometimes. Of course, so is phone etiquette. I never promoted myself as being the expert on phone etiquette... so that'll be my excuse for my poor turnaround rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home