Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Easy Breathing... and not so easy

I guess I am happier now that I am out of Big-Bad-Corporate-Consultant Life. I feel like I can breathe and be quirky again... :) Not that I wasn't doing this before, I can just do it freely now. It's hard to explain... and yet not so hard. Anyway, I think Chase has let go of me and I have let go of them. We are each other's past...nothing to be too attached to.

Well, life right now is the same as always... I'm commuting way too long to work, which wouldn't be too bad if I didn't have other things I wanted to do with my time. I'm also running in 10 different directions, but not in the ways I want to be. I want to take a painting class... and a Kathak dance class... but, when you spend 3.5 hours on the road, you run out of time in your day. Or you keep spending your weekends traveling... eek, the time flies. So, Step One - I'm looking for a place in the city. I have some possibilities, so hopefully I'll have a place by the end of the month. There is one apartment that has 2 guys and 1 girl already living there. I'm not sure about living with boys... Being a good indian girl, it is not something I have done before. The other place would be me and another girl, but the other girl is thinking of just finding another place to live... so, that's not definite. In the end, I'm sure it will end up being a budget driven decision. Step Two - Applying to Grad Schools. And then Step 3 - Taking my classes... This may happen concurrent to Step Two. So... great plans, we'll see how well I pull them off.

Right, so that's all the news I have for today. I'm excited that I scored free hot chocolate from Starbucks... did I mention it was FREE. :) I'm not a cheapie, but it's always fun to get a little something for free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home